Reworking of our API
Our API is temporarily offline as we rework it for integration with our new online editor. We hope to bring it back in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience - please stay tuned.
Integrate our world-class photo editor into your website
- Implement in minutes with our simple API
- No registration or API key required
- Astoundingly fast, in-browser photo editor
- Hand-picked fonts with professional type tool
- Shapes, frames, borders, stickers and filters
- Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- No download, installation or sign-up required
Integrating with Ribbet is as simple as linking to us and passing in 3 parameters like so:
https://www.ribbet.com/app/?_import=IMPORT_URL&_export=EXPORT_URL &_exclude=out,home,share& _export_title=SAVE_BUTTON_TITLE &_export_agent=browser&embed=true
- IMPORT_URL is the url of the image you want to edit (optional)
- EXPORT_URL is the url the user is sent to after saving
- SAVE_BUTTON_TITLE is the caption to use for the save button when editing
All 3 parameters must be url encoded. A temporary link to the edited file is passed as a url encoded parameter called file to EXPORT_URL. You should make your own copy of edited files as the temporary file will be deleted after a short time.
Click the image below to see an example implementation of our API:
Shoot us an email to support [at] ribbet.com and we'll gladly assist you with integration or answer any questions you may have. You can also contact us through our online form.
Works on Mac, Windows, Linux and on Mobile